We are looking for Senior Manager (HR Shared Services ) for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Gurgaon.
Our client is a leading global Business Process Outsourcing Provider supporting multinational clients with over 40,000 employees in 50 delivery centers across US, UK, Europe, India, the Philippines, Australia, Middle East & Africa.
Salary: 9 L- 10 L
Experience: 7 years of work experience
Department: HR Shared Service (Domestic)
Set up: Domestic
Core Job Purpose
The HR Shared Service is scaling up from 7000 employees to 22000 employees.
1. Payroll Processing
2. Final Exit Processing
3. Full and Final Settlement Processing
4. Ability to handle Large Databases
5. Attendance Collation
6. Manager will manage HR executives/ TL’s/AM ‘s to provide high quality and efficient HR administration service to the Business HRs, Operations, Candidates and external suppliers.
7. Ensures that the delivery of HR Shared Services related transactions (including on-boarding, payroll, exit, Reporting etc.) is up to the mark in terms of quality, accuracy and TAT
8. Supervise the team and to ensure that the HR administration processes are being delivered efficiently and effectively. This includes monitoring the workload of each administrator and ensuring that work is distributed appropriately, such as, the time each administrator spends on a case/transaction
9. Ensure that reporting and MIS related to People is circulated to key stake holders in proper format and is accurate and on-time
10. Analyse HR reports and provide trends to business and People team as an input to improve over-all people performance and productivity
11. Ensure that complete, accurate and updated records are maintained with respect to People information in form of computerized data and employee files
12. Ensure HR data confidentiality at all the levels
- Experience of working with HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems
- Understands and implements HR processes and procedures
- Experience working in large, diverse teams in an BPO set up
Knowledge and Skills
- Possesses strong verbal and written communicating skills, and presents information in a clear, well prepared and logical manner
- Advanced Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a Must
- Maintains high standards of quality, dependability and excellence in the delivery of all activities, and demonstrates flexibility and willingness to continuously improve performance standards
- Has an Eye for detail and is able to independently conduct transactional quality audits
- Ability to work under pressure
- Builds appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with team members
- Appreciates and understands the need with confidentiality in dealing with all HR data issues
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth.
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith :
BPO Exp (Yrs):
Exp in Domestic HR Shared Services Set up (Y/N) :
No of Team Members reporting in to you :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.
If a fitment, kindly mail your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards