Position Title - Manager/ Senior Manager
Function & Specialization - HR Generalist
Industry - Banking
Location - Mumbai
Reporting - Head - HR
Qualification - MBA
Experience - 10 to 15 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
An multinational bank having their presence in India for over 50 years.
- HR Strategic Direction: Work closely with business heads to set the strategic direction for HR in line with business strategy and goals and overall HR strategy.
- Business Partnership: Proactively establish strong working relationship with business heads. To understand key business issues in the organisation and their impact on HR and participate in key decision making.
- Recruitment/ Selection: establish manpower plan and manage recruitment/selection process to ensure right talent with required competencies are in place at right time to meet business requirements.
- Compensation & Benefits: responsible for creation and administration of the compensation and benefits programs and ensure compliance to the policy.
- Performance Management: Facilitate and administer the performance management system provide necessary support to business groups on appropriate use, ensuring application at all levels with a clear focus on development.
- Training & Development: Develop and implement training and development plans in line with an established talent strategy in support of business plans. Conduct leadership development programs and facilitate the creation of clear succession plans for all key roles.
- HR processes: Enhance the effectiveness of current HR processes and systems related to entry, development, retention and departure of employees.
Respond to email@example.com
Visit us at