Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Forensic Accounting & Investigation
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a US based company having offices across the globe. They are a leading player in the manufacturing sector and are poised for further growth given their strong performance in the past few years.
Job Description - Reporting to the DGM Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and conducting fraud investigations efficiently and supporting all observations, findings and conclusions with evidence
- Assisting with quantification of economic loss, analyzing financial data and with interviews of suspects and witnesses
- Reviewing and evaluating the adequacy of current internal controls, and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Providing investigation and accounting skills to help bring closure to allegations of fraud or other irregularities
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 8-9 years experience in investigations and anti-fraud or law enforcement.
- You have the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the business, including National Partners, Executives, external clients and stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication and team skills and enjoy taking up challenges.
What's on Offer - Attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- Excellent work life balance
To Apply - Click here to apply