Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an Italian MNC and also the leading manufacturers of auto-ancillary products for huge players in the Automobile sector. With a consistent YOY growth of 26% and a book size of 2500 crores it is looking to expand its reach in India for which they are looking out for a Sr Manager Finance and Account to handle the below mentioned responsibilities:
Job Description - You will be responsible for the below:
- Managing a team of 20-25 and ensuring that the accounting controls and procedures are in line with company policy
- Monitoring the operational finance areas like Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger activities
- Ensuring that month end book closures are completed within deadlines as per IGAAP and IFRS
- Adhering to legal, secretarial and statutory compliances covering direct taxation, indirect taxation and statutory audit for the group
- Having a strong hold on Indian taxation laws both direct and indirect
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA having handled a book size of at least 300-500 core previously in an accounting contorllership position with an MNC. A MNC background is a must have and the candidate should be residing in Pune. You must have strong leadership and communication skills.
What's on Offer - The growth path for the ideal candidate is to move into a CFO position
- Excellent remuneration for the ideal candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply