Position Senior Manager Digital Marketing
Location - Gurgaon
The candidate should have about 6 years of experience in the online space, prior experience in digital agencies as well as a strong understanding of brands/ communication will be preferred.
Planning, implementation and monitoring of the online marketing/ visibility strategy for Aviva India
- Support brand and product visibility through display campaigns
- Implement and monitor social media strategy
- Lead the agency /publisher relationship
Own the traffic targets for the Aviva India website
- Monitor implementation of SEO and lead capture funnels
Generate insights/ opportunities basis mining of online MIS, researches and trends in the online marketing space
- Monitor competitive activity and optimize Avivas plans accordingly
The position will require regular interaction with the media and creative agency for online campaign development and optimization. While the candidate will work in the brand team, he/she will need to frequently work cross functionally to champion the cause of digital marketing.
The candidate should be a self motivated individual with prior experience in leading cross functional projects and teams.
- Planning, implementation and measurement of display campaigns
- Leading social media strategy and its execution, including understanding of the landscape and its evolution
- Strong understanding of Search (Google) and the opportunity and interplay between SEO and SEM to maximize traffic
- Lead/ Acquisition based campaigns run online, especially in the financial category
- Understanding and prior usage of Google Analytics, Comscore, Facebook Insights, Google Ad words, and other tools for online measurement, insights and optimization
Please send your resume to Mita.Upadhyay@avivaindia.com