Senior Manager Devices
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Leading a team Nationally
Opportunity to accelerate career growth in a exciting, team first environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading telecom services providers in the country. They view the devices and smart phone category as a driver of future revenues. With a presence is all the circles in the country, they are looking to hire a Senior Manager Devices to take this category forward.
Reporting into the National Operations Head , you will be responsible for:
- Acquisitions and revenues through device tie ups
- Proposing and implementing innovative bundling plans
- Managing and Partnering with devices OEM's
- Planning strategies for the long term
- Devising pricing plans
- Working cross functionally with teams to ensure objectives are achieved
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a graduate from one of the Tier I Business school, with atleast 12 years of experience.
- You should have atleast 7 years of experience in either telecom or handsets.
- In addition, you should have good experience in product marketing.
- You are a passionate individual, with exceptional relationship management skills, with the ability to lead a team.
What's On Offer
In addition to a competitive package, you will have the opportunity to be lead a dynamic segment which is growing rapidly. Further, you will be dealing with some of the biggest OEM's.
Apply for this job