- To drive collections performance through ongoing design, development and implementation of innovative collection strategies that will continuously reduce exposure to bad debt losses within the business.
- Deliver strategies to optimize treatment optimization. Identify opportunities for loss containment and cost optimization.
- To implement robust and comprehensive analysis of collections strategies across all portfolios, supporting continuous improvement both by identifying value-added refinements to existing strategies and through implementation of a robust Champion-Challenger operating model.
- Design strategies in Test vs Control framework /Champion vs Challenger Framework.
- Design customer segmentations, leverage Credit Bureau in Credit/Collections strategies/Hardship /Settlement programs.
- Track trends closely vs Op plan and make recommendations to the business.
- Build /Create short term Risk metrics forecast to help business plan for next couple of months.
- Min 1-2 years Experience with People management for MIS/analytics team 3-5 member team.
Strategy Optimization/Design :
- Good knowledge of scorecard strategy / modeling techniques, and an understanding of the methods underlying predictive modeling and building risk based collections approach/strategy.
- Understand the collections operations and metrics to drive performance.
- Develop and support business cases for collections initiatives.
- Driving thought leadership towards building best in class collections practices.
- Understanding of data ware house and variables.
- Good working knowledge of SAS / SQL and VBA (preferred).
- Good understanding of consumer finance / retail banking vertical.
- Post Graduate in Statistics / Economics / Econometrics or MBA Finance with 4-5 years of work experience in Consumer / Retail banking vertical.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in diverse environment.
- Self Starter / Extremely self motivated and ability to work independently.
- Strong hand on knowledge of statistical / analytical tools. Knowledge of SAS essential.
- Strong Interpersonal / Communication Skills/ Clear Thinker /Team Player
Please send your resume to email@example.com