Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a UK headquartered business with a global footprint with a revenue close to USD 2 billion . They are the owners of some of the most powerful brands and have a global delivery centre based out of India. They are looking for a hiring leaders into the business to maintain their market leading position and also drive excellence in the business.
Job Description - Reporting to the Delivery Director, this role involves direct responsibility for the management of a regionally based team that provides accounting services and support for the regions. You will also be involved in:
- Review of process of preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coach and develop team members:
- Hire, fire, assess, discipline, document performance, and recommend salary and classification changes.
- Define, implement and monitor standards and policies to ensure adherence to GAAP, IFRS, agreed global procedures, regional business requirements, statutory governmental regulations, and SOX requirements to minimize liability and risk
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA/MBA Finance with at least 10 years experience in a shared services/BPO set up.
- You must be handling a team size of over 100 people.
- You should be a subject matter expert in managing global AR operations with excellent communication skills.
- You must be open to working in shift timings.
What's on Offer - Excellent team culture and global exposure
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I29830&source=ONL_IIMJOBS