- Drafting of Agreements, MOUs, Policy Contracts, etc
- Documentation, drafting of replies for Ombudsman cases and Consumer courts.
- Review standard legal documentation used by the Company to ensure that it is legally appropriate
- Provide both legal advisory solutions and legal counseling to both internal and external resources
- Responsible for monitoring of legal cases, preparation, consolidation of Legal MIS
- Issuance of opinions on claim applications
- Proactively advise on and help to manage important changes in law and regulation.
- Participate in the development of processes, policies and procedures designed to reduce legal risk and/or increase the efficiency.
- Designing of Insurance Policy documents and liasoning with regulators.
- Represent Company by appearing in Arbitration forum and/or courts.
- Responsible for instructing & interacting with lawyers, filing cases, follow-up on behalf of the Company.
Candidates Should be BL/LLB preferably from corporate legal background
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Analysis and judgment
- Communication – verbal and written (technical and non technical)
- Business awareness and commercial focus
- Delivery under pressure
- Managing relationships
- Networking skills
- Influencing others
- Information gathering
- Time management
- Capable of developing imaginative solutions
- Working in a change environment
Reporting to: Legal – Head
CTC: 8 Lkhs to 12 Lkhs
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Sonam
email : email@example.com