Opening with one of the leading Life Insurance company
Based At Mumbai
Perferred : MBA 2002 - 2005
Designation : Sr Financial Analyst
Accountability Supporting Actions
Lead preparation & roll out of Annual Operating Plan & five year strategic plan for the respective Sales channel in line with the shareholder objectives
- Lead & Coordinate the Business Planning exercise for the respective channels (TPD/Group) and their support functions
- Negotiate and build consensus with Channel to ensure budgets are in line with company objectives
- Develop credible competitive intelligence for the channel to build strategic/ tactical initiatives during the plan
- Build in necessary controls in the planning process for the channel.
- Educate channels on their plan assumptions basis actual experience and projected changes in business models
Plan modules consolidation, co-ordination with Actuaries, Finalising sensitivities and automation techniques
- Responsible for projected Company Financial Statements including Technical and Non Technical Account with Balance Sheet
- Assess the requirement of capital infusion based on the plan
- Decide on the actuarial assumptions to be considered for plan with reference to actual experience and projected changes, if any, analysed
- Co-ordinate with Actuaries, Internal Team and Channels / Functions for maintaining plan time-lines to ensure timely submission
- Sensitivities and what-if analysis as may be required for management decision on the plan
- Key role of continuous improvements in the plan model required for improving TATs and Accuracy. These may be with the aid of various tools including specialised software
- Lead the automation process and guide other team members for the same
Timely & accurate Management reporting to Sales and Top management so as to aid in strategic decision making
- Review processes to ensure the accuracy & timeliness of financial / non financial management reporting.
- Review & share the performance drivers of the sales channel & work jointly with them in order to achieve the sales targets.
- Timely reporting of the channelís key performance business drivers.
- Guide team members in developing various new dashboards which will present the channel KPIs in more relevant way
Create mechanisms to ensure that Channelís Expense Gap is within plan
- Monitor timely issuance of the Relation / territory / region / zone level expense gap report to the channel.
- Flagging of the concern areas to Head planning & Channel head
- Ensure that Expense Gap awareness is there across levels in channel.
- Decision making on new commercials proposed by channel for existing relations or acquisitions
- Approvals for channel spends and control on the same
- Act as a SPOC for expense management drive initiated across company
- Interact with identified group leaders or subject matter experts on the requirements and analysis
- Responsible for providing any analysis and concern areas with respect to identified target expenses as well as contribute in finding out solutions for the same
- Monitor the progress of initiatives and timely reporting to the management along with the financial impact against desired target
- Evaluate the proposals under the project and assist Head, Planning to take decisions on the same
Conduct financial feasibility of the channel level initiatives including compensation and R&R so as to align it with plan
- Evaluate financial viability of the initiatives proposed by the channel.
- Recommend the alternatives so as to bring out a balance between financial and business objectives
Skill development of sub-ordinates to enable them to perform and achieve their KRA as well as take on higher responsibilities.
- Optimize Employee Talent and Expertise.
- Ensure adequate Training and career development opportunities are provided to the team.
- Motivate the team and maintain employee satisfaction at optimal levels
If intrested can apply on email@example.com or else call on 9099077040