Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is looking for a senior finance leader to be a founding member of the executive team charged with bringing this global vision to India. This position is responsible for the overall financial and operational stewardship of their commercial businesses in India. This role will grow to oversee a team of 10+ people, and will be based in Bangalore
Job Description - Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the retail finance team supporting our clients affiliate. This position will be a critical business partner and will own the full P&L for the affiliate's physical product lines. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analysis, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business pricing, selection, and convenience.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics. Work with accounting team to drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a CA/CFA/MBA Finance with at least 4+ years of relevant finance experience.
- You must have advanced knowledge of Excel, and some familiarity with databases.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment .
- Experience with SQL preferred.
What's on Offer - Attractive remuneration Work with Top Management
To Apply - Click here to apply