Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - My client is a leader in their field, manufacturing high end components for leading brands world wide. Head quartered out of Europe, the company has a global turnover of Circa 20,000 Crores. They operate out of 5 plants Pan India and are looking at expanding 100% year on year.
Job Description - Reporting to the Group CFO, you will lead a team of 5 qualified accountants and will be responsible for reporting the India country figures through to Group. In addition to this, your role will include:
- Taking responsibility for all financial matters including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow and month end reporting
- Reporting Country results through to Group under both IGAAP and IFRS
- Supply chain management Pan India
- Liaison with Internal and External stake holders
- Providing group consolidations for 5 business units
- Dealing with all Tax and Treasury matters
The Successful Candidate - You will be a CA with 5 to 10 year professional experience. You will have previous experience within the manufacturing industry and be capable of running an entire finance function. You must have excellent communication skills as you will be in constant liaison with the Group offices in Europe. You must have an analytical mindset and be used to problem solving and providing solutions within a faced paced environment.
What's on Offer - A high profile role within an Industry leading Multi National business. An opportunity to progress in your career quickly and work within an environment that encourages creativity.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28550&source=ONL_IIMJOBS