We are currently scouting for a Sr. Equity Research Analyst tracking Auto / Capital Goods / Infrastructure sectors for a leading fund house in India
- The incumbent will be responsible to assess sector trends, evaluate companies and identify mis-priced stocks.
- Engage with subject matter experts, industry participants, sell-side analysts etc. to make forward looking assessments about sector trends.
- Interact with senior management of companies (CxOs) to understand their business models, competitive landscape, strategy etc. Maintain contact to keep abreast of changes in such areas.
- Regularly monitor industry and company specific developments, revalidate earlier assumptions, premises and review forecasts.
- On the basis of industry study, propose active sector exposure, while judging suitability in portfolio context.
- Determine financial risks associated with making a particular investment decision. On the basis of expected returns, valuation data and risks, recommend whether to buy, hold, or sell particular stocks.
- Identify new ideas to be introduced in investment universe.
Interested candidates please send across your updated profile to email@example.com
TeamLease Services (P) Ltd.