Job Title : Senior Delivery Leader - Strategy
Job Location: Bangalore.
Our clients are a large IT Captive headquartered in NA and are looking at a Programme Manager who would work as Strategic partner to business.
Responsibility of this role will include the following:
- Direct and lead some global transformation engagements
- Program Management of the transformation/ change management programmes
- Design and deliver on financial modeling and business analytics as required
- Drive process design / change managment / Project management initiatives
- Bring about continuous process improvement in all programmes that are being directed by this role.
- Responsible for installing a system of metrics driven performance measurement in the various programmes.
- Will be directing programmes that are medium to high complexity.
- Responsible for delivering on programme health related milestones to key stakeholders
Required candidate profile
- 6-10 years of Post MBA expeirence in Enterprise transformation / Change managment / Consulting areas.
- Premier MBA degree is a must (IIMs)
- Prior Experience working in a financial services organization mandatory
- Should have as strong grasp of system and technology requirements in order to be able to translate business requirements
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Superior communication and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the organization.
Interested candidates can share resume with email@example.com or reach me at 044 – 24615822.
Saaki and Argus Consulting