Role : Six Sigma Black Belt
Organization : Dell India Pvt Ltd
Location : Bangalore
Senior Consultant Six Sigma Certified Black Belt within the Dell Services’ Infrastructure Managed Services (IMS) organization. Successfully drives, facilitates, and coaches the Business Process Improvement approach within Dell region(s), business unit(s) and/or functional area(s) by providing strategic transformational expertise through the deployment of Business Process Improvement Systems, related tools and thought processes. Acts as the key subject matter expert regarding process improvement initiatives. Presents recommendations and progress reports to senior and executive leadership. Provides mentoring, coaching and project management leadership to team members within a global structure, business unit or functional level. Responsible for creating an environment and assisting leadership and customers in the timely and successful completion of cost effective, strategic project and business improvement opportunities. Serves as project consultants, guide and leader while implementing and accelerating constructive long-term change. Candidate must be capable of managing multiple responsibilities concurrently in a fast-paced team environment where every detail counts. Light to moderate travel required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Assumes leadership role as the key continuous improvement consultant in a “learn and do” approach, driving the organization to meet strategic objectives.
- Directly interfaces with key leadership and functional experts providing insight and advice on Business Process Improvement approaches to strategic business challenges.
- Incorporates the use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools into current business management processes.
- Leads and/or influences projects and business improvement initiatives to directly contribute to stated strategic objectives, including the achievement of targeted BPI savings
- Critically reviews and coaches others on effective use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools.
- Manages the Business Process Improvement Certification process for continued learning and organizational capability development.
- Develops innovative, complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Uses experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information.
- Considers Dell-wide implications of decisions and recommendations, adapting and integrating own experience with Dell-wide strategy.
- Invents new products and processes to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Makes decisions strategic in nature, evaluates long-term consequences, and relates to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization.
- Leads large scale, global programs that contribute to the corporation’s success.
- Synchronize global efforts with other members of the team; works diligently to standardize and share best practices.
- 14+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Expert understanding and application of BPI Improvement Methodology and Tools.
- Proven success in driving and completing multiple large cross-functional BPI projects.
- Expert project management, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Expert statistics background as well as statistical analysis tools.
- Certified Business Process Improvement Black Belt or an international equivalent certification.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of Infrastructure Services
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Level demeanor/customer service oriented attitude
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Solid business acumen presentation skills
- Delegation and time management skills
- Proactive; able to multi-task and work independently
- Professional and team oriented
- Assertive; able to effectively communicate / negotiate with all management levels and peers
- Solid MS Office Skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
Preferred but not required:
- Advanced understanding of Dell’s business model and key processes.
- Experience with Dell Services inter-relationships/process a plus
- Multilingual capabilities
Please send your profile to : email@example.com