Employer - Big 4 Consulting Firm
Location - Hyderabad & Bangalore
Profile & Position - Sr Consultant- Risk Advisory
Qualification - Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration
Experience - 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Advisory and allied area
The incumbent will handle client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process risks, Process compliance and reviews, SOX Compliance, Standard Operating Procedures manuals & Enterprise Risk Management.
Your client responsibilities:
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Please reply at email@example.com with below details:
Post Qual Exp
Applying for- Hyd / BLR / Chennai