Senior Consultant – Regulatory Compliance
Looking for H1B/UK Tier 1/Singapore/Australia Visa ready guys for a leading management consultancy company seeks experienced and accomplished Risk Management professionals with significant experience in the area of regulatory compliance to provide consulting services to clients on the development and implementation of policies, processes, and systems to handle regulatory compliance issues.
- Be up to date on emerging and existing regulations for financial services clients in banking, capital markets, or insurance space globally
- Analyze functional and technology impact of new regulations on client’s business segments
- Understand local impact of regulation requirements, design a roadmap, articulate a clear understanding of the required capabilities to build / reinforce, support new business process design according to the new regulatory compliance requirements and establish a PMO for regulatory compliance at financial services clients
- Be responsible for delivering various analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise for new regulations and brain dump for important client proposals and RFPs
- Develop internal knowledge capital, assets and tools in the area of regulations and regulatory compliance
- Support practice development through various support activities like quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- 6 - 7 years risk management experience in compliance, legal, audit or finance areas for Financial Services (Bank, Insurer, Broker/Dealer), Regulatory or Professional Services / Big 4 / Risk Advisory firms with significant exposure to managing regulations and compliance risks and handling regulatory reporting
- Masters or PhD in one or more of the following i.e. Business Administration, Finance or Quantitative disciplines.
- Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one or more of the major economies across globe, preferably in the US or European Union
- Strong understanding of the regulatory mechanism followed and recent regulations provided by two or more major regulators and industry bodies like the US Fed, SEC, FDIC, OCC, BIS, EBA, ESMA, FATF, FSA, IOSCO, ISDA
- Exposure to a minimum of two end-to-end regulatory compliance implementation project lifecycles covering major regulations and areas like AML & Financial Crime, Basel, Dodd-Frank, EMIR & OTC Derivatives, FATCA, MiFID, Market Abuse, Solvency II
- Hands on experience in third party solutions for supporting regulatory compliance initiatives at large financial services companies in the US or Europe
- Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model.
- Capacity to work with limited supervision and have latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Certifications like Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Professional Risk Manager (PRM) are preferred but not essential
- Headquarter: India
- Willing to work at client locations across the globe for short term or long term
- Willing to travel around 60% of time
Note: Only Visa ready guys need to apply.
If you are interested please reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 080-42556854.