Senior Consultant ERP (SAP, Oracle), CRM Projects, Advisory& Implementations
(Solutions Implementation - SAP MO/Oracle PMO)
Big 4 MNC @ Bangalore
Responsible for managing medium to higher complexity projects and programs and for providing limited analyst (co-ordination, administration, deliverable creation and other execution related activities), as required in the areas of ERP/CRM/SCM solutions implementation - SAP MO/Oracle PMO. Also responsible for managing and developing counselees, cascading balance scorecard and reviewing them on a periodic basis (mid-year and annually). Proactively build relationships with customers and others in network on an ongoing basis and identify new opportunities for growth. Assist relationship managers/group leader on pursuit efforts or even lead them, if required. Support and lead PM Group operational activities, as required.
- Responsible for managing client’s expectations (stated and unstated) throughout the course of project lifecycle and ensuring that project objectives as stated in the project charter are achieved by the closure of the project.
- On global projects and programs he/she would be accountable for the following:
- Leading the project team
- Creates the project charter
- Establishes and reports on the project baseline schedule
- Manages day-to-day activities of the project
- Maintains current versions of all project documents
- Assesses scope changes and performs impact analysis on the approved baseline schedule
- Conducts regular project checkpoints with the initiative leader and appropriate stakeholders
Your responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for managing the core team during the course of the project, provide feedback as and when required and keep them motivated through out the project lifecycle
- You may be assigned counselees, from within the GSS PM Group, who may at the level of Supervisor/Senior Associate/Associate
Candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
- BE/B.tech/MBA from premier Schools having 4-8 years of post qualification experience and currently working with a reputed big 4 or MNC indriving strategic Business consulting projects in ERP/CRM solutions implementation - SAP MO/Oracle PMO experience, etc.
- Project management with PMP certification (preferred though not mandatory )
- Part of projects for ERP implementation with project management experience (part of costing, finance, sales etc)
- Transformation program experience - ERP/CRM/SCM solutions implementation - SAP MO/Oracle PMO experience
- Process knowledge - Finance and Supply chain
- Experience IT Development projects / BPO operations are not suitable.
- Onsite experience, customer relationship management (good to have)
- Prior experience in managing project/program teams.
- Solutioning and problem solving
- Business analysis,
- Process mapping and redesign
- Program/Project management skills – plan, lead, organize and control – on business projects
- Stakeholder and risk management
- Report writing
- Relationship management
- Creative thinking
- Ability to work on projects in ambiguous environments
- Effective virtual project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS office
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or can reach me @ 040-40101210/11.