Marketing, Digital Sales and Services Strategy Lab - JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Marketing, Digital Sales and Services, Labs & Consulting Team, Capgemini Consulting India
Job Description: The person will be part of a high performing labs and consulting team in Capgemini Consulting India and would focus on projects related to Marketing, Sales and Services Strategy. Team is a global network of strategy consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe, dedicated to generating content-rich insights. The person will conduct in-depth strategic research and analysis to generate leading-edge points of view on crucial industry topics that stimulate new ideas and help drive innovation for our clients with major focus on areas like -
- Digital Channel Management
- Digital Customer Service
- Digital Market and Experience Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Product Management
- Digital Sales
- Market Insights etc
- Assist global Capgemini Consulting team as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Conduct independent in-depth and Insightful Strategic research on topics of interest from the Marketing, Sales and Services.
- Guide company’s global consulting community through "thought leadership".
- Develop insights and strategies on topics of prime concern for company’s global practice of Marketing, Sales and Services
- Interact with the press community to represent company’s views on major industry happenings as and when require
- Participate in international training events to impart industry knowledge to company’s Marketing, Sales and Services Consultants
- Work on Consulting Assignments as and when opportunity arises.
Candidate Profile: Must Haves -
- A post graduate degree in management from a premier institute with relevant experience in Marketing, Digital Sales and Services domain.
- 4-6 years of Experience in a good consulting firm / premier research organizations / premier organizations in Marketing, Digital Sales and Services domain. Strategic thinker with proven ability to work within at least 2 of the following areas:
Customer experience transformation
- Multi-channel strategy and self service experience with
- Customer proposition development (including new product/market development and pricing)
- Customer analytics (including segmentation, data strategy and web analytics)
- Campaign management (inbound and outbound, online, offline and integrated)
- Digital Marketing and working with Marketing Agencies
- A deep understanding of the issues and future challenges facing the global Marketing, Sales and Services industry either from working for in a premier marketing & Sales organization or working in a research or consulting company specializing in this area.
- Experience of strategic analysis and research.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic.
- Ability to build business cases and models and comfort with financial analysis.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to take responsibility of assigned tasks and work with minimum guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in developing and delivering PowerPoint (ppt) based reports.
Preference: Preference would be given to candidates working in the digital / online marketing /sales team of leading FMCGs / Telco firms / BFSI companies / Web companies / advertising agencies with their focus on Digital sales or marketing with a flavor of understanding of the future of the industry.
Mail Your cvs at email@example.com with subject line - Current Company Name / No of year of Exp / Name of College AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.