Position: Senior Consultant – Financial Services/Banking Domain
Experience in the financial services/banking team at a premier investment bank, rating agency, consulting firm or in the budgeting/planning and strategy group of a bank.
- Understand client businesses and conduct strategic, business and operational analysis for financial services/banking entities
- Review complex financial models/ business valuations to ensure deliverable is as per client requirements
- Be at client location for extended periods (3-4 weeks) and demonstrate project management and execution capability
- Manage client relationships with the objective of securing repeat business
- Support development of new service offerings and be responsible for preparing pre- sales pitches, approach paper and proposals
- Team building, aspiration management and development initiatives
- Clear logical and analytical abilities
- Open to travel overseas for extended periods (3-4 weeks) for client meetings and on-site execution
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
Years of Experience
- 6-9 years of post-qualification experience
- MBA from a premier institute/ CFA (USA)/ CA (ICAI)
If you would be interested in this position, please send your latest resume and salary details on firstname.lastname@example.org.