We are assisting a Big 4 Consulting firm who is looking to hire – Sr Consultant Global advisory for Gurgaon Location.
Mentioned are the required skill sets:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Advisory toolkits for client delivery and of methodologies that are continually sustained and updated to support all Service Lines
- Support the development and deployment of service offerings.
- Managing content on online portals and repositories as per Advisory taxonomy, content management policies and quality standards
- Maintain content relevancy by working with Advisory Service Group Leads and/or Project Managers on contribution, update, review, and archival processes and activities
- Assist in development and maintenance of effective global networks to assist in knowledge sharing, development and deployment of services, including a knowledge base of subject matter experts/points of contact
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Two to six years of experience delivering professional services in an Advisory discipline. This will preferably be in similar roles and responsibilities (as described above) in reputed consulting, research, technology, or related professional services firms
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels in an organization
Interested candidates kindly share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org