Job Description for Senior C&B Analyst
JOB SUMMARY -
This job holder is responsible for leading the administration, maintenance and communication of the company’s total rewards programs.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Administer and implement basic to moderately complex compensation, benefit and work/life programs, plans, and initiatives for the company.
- Support the design, modeling, implementation and administration of compensation programs globally.
- Implement, communicate and administer compensation policies and processes for the Company.
- Partner with other members of the Total Rewards team to identify and recommend changes to increase the effectiveness and competitive positioning of the company's compensation and benefits practices, including base salary, annual incentive programs and country-specific benefit offerings
- In partnership with our senior analyst, drive the administration of global salary survey participation and external labor market benchmarking.
- Support the implementation and administration of the Annual Review Program including technical functionality of the Annual Review Tool.
- Partner with our Business Advisors to review requests for salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices and reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Partner with our Business Advisors to review and analyze employee compensation for internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Support the development of Compensation Training for line managers and HR organization, and deliver the training, as necessary.
- Support the payroll activities for APAC Region.
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Education - MBA in HR
- Experience (3+ years)
- Demonstrated mastery of compensation and benefits concepts and theories. Demonstrated ability to partner with business partners.
- Understanding of other HR disciplines.
- Experience in compensation analytics and modeling and/or global benefits administration a plus.
JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Specialized Knowledge
- Demonstrated expertise in compensation and benefits concepts and theories and in delivering business-specific and enterprise-wide programs.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to translate complex program details for the purpose of communicating, educating and delivering compensation and benefits products to the employee base.
- Demonstrated project management skills with an emphasis on time-bound and highly detailed deliverable management.
- Strong team-orientation and the ability to coordinate with peers on the effective coordination and delivery of small to complex initiatives.
- Analytics and Modeling: Knowledge in compensation modeling and analytics especially the ability to convey data to an executive level audience, experience with MS Excel required and Tableau a plus.
- Benchmarking and Business /Industry Acumen: Knowledge in benchmarking Principles, Methodology and business/industry practices.
- Change Management: Broad awareness regarding planning and executing a program or strategy designed to create a significant organizational change.
- Ability to function as a pro-active change agent to guide business and employees through process
- Communication and Relationship Building: Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with business leaders; vendors, HR partners and employees.
- Actively seeks opportunities to contribute to positive outcomes for clients, stakeholders, and organizational members. Establishes, and maintains professional relationships with peers, business leaders, vendors and others to solve problems and provide business solutions.
- Consulting: Ability to assist or advise client organizations or HR partners on department functions and/or responsibilities.
- Conflict Management: Can successfully handling and resolving issues, disagreements and disputes that impact or impede relationships with partners.
- Program/Process Improvement: Can assist in analyzing existing programs to identify gaps and inconsistencies that hinder effectiveness and efficiency, and ability to make recommendations and implement solutions that will improve overall process performance.
Sent your CV to email@example.com
Director - Operations
GAMA Management Consultancy, Bangalore