Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Compensation & Benefits
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a US-based engineering and industrial products group with presence across 4 continents. the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and currently employs over 6000 people globally. With a significant presence in India and strong growth plans set in place, the company is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to manage C&B for their APAC region based out of Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting directly to the Global C&B head as well as the India HR Head, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and recommend job grade placement, job title, salary, incentive plan and equity eligibility for global positions
- Utilise external market studies to inculcate appropriate changes in the C&B program
- Provide analytical support for annual salary planning and administration process
- Develop and maintain moderately complex to complex tools to administer and communicate compensation programs
- Facilitate and implement the compensation related changes and processes across the HRIS and for payroll processing
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you must carry a minimum 5 years of global C&B experience - exposure to a changing business environment would be an extra plus. You have excellent knowledge of MS Excel while managing large volumes of data, pivot table and Macros. You have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills with a proven track record of managing complex transactions and proposing resolutions to the same.
What's on Offer - an excellent opportunity to manage the compensation program for the complete APAC region at a leading global business. This is a critical position that works directly with the global C&B head of the business and gives a chance to the right incumbent to directly impact global operations of the business.
To Apply - Click here to apply