Senior Chief Engineer – Piping
Position Title : Senior Chief Engineer
Section / Discipline : Piping
Reports to (Title) : Engineering Director
Qualifications : Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 15 to 20 years
Job Location : Mumbai, India.
Employee Status : Fulltime
- Jobs at this level are responsible for providing discipline specific supervision and guidance on all design, engineering and technical matters, monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with established programs and procedures.
- Minimum 15 years overall experience.
- Should have 10 years experience in design and engineering in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Should have served as a Lead Engineer for 5 years or as a HOD for 2 years.
- Should have few years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Projects.
- Proven supervisory track record and management potential
- Understanding of all Engineering disciplines
- Basic Knowledge of Engineering software.
- Good Planning & Organizing Skills
- Should be able to supervise design work carried out by discipline and guide design personnel in the discipline.
- To plan / monitor progress of the discipline work and arrange adequate manpower / agency to carry out design work.
- To maintain the quality of the design work with respect to corporate quality assurance procedure and company policies.
- Provide opportunities to the design engineers to optimize their performance in pursuit of the organization goals and maintain performance review system.
- Study of quality systems / procedures and knowledge of current revisions / amendments.
- Hold discipline meeting at least once a month.
- Should have working knowledge of reviewing PDS/PDMS model, stress report from CAESAR II, piping isometrics from Spoolgen etc.
Salary :- Negotiable
Please revert with updated cv to email@example.com
FrontAhead HR Solutions