Senior Business Analyst, Software
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
- The Business Analyst will be part of Product Management team within Technology Products.
- The Business Analyst is a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery in an Agile software development environment.
- The Analyst will participate in daily stand-up meetings with team partners to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements and related business rules based on Business Group and external client needs.
- The Analyst will work closely with Product Manager, Business Partner and Business Subject Matter Expert(s) in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
- The Analyst will identify requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data modeling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis.
The Analyst will solicit requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- The Analyst will be a customer advocate who understands the nature of constantly changing marketplace and customer needs.
- The Analyst knows what the right amount of requirement documentation to gather for a development lifecycle or iteration.
- In general, the role will include the creation/revision of the following analysis artifacts and deliverables: Process Maps, Business Requirements, Business Rules, User Stories, User Flows, Acceptance Tests
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in one of the following areas:
- Business Analyst roles with enterprise software development companies, internal IT analyst roles for large corporations where major enterprise software and/or document management software are utilized, or software consulting implementation experience delivering projects for enterprise software or document management software.
- BA/BS Degree, in Computer Science, or technology related field from an accredited institution.
- Masterís degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Candidates that have experience with document management software solutions like Kofax Capture/KTM, EMC Captiva, Alfresco, Sharepoint, Nuxeo or related technologies is preferred, but not necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Familiar with software development process such as agile development methodology and tasks, roles involved in the process.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and deliver functional software requirements like GUI, report and interface designs.
- Possesses working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and database design.
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
If the above mentioned JD suits your profile then kindly drop your resume to Ashmitha.Kotian@altisource.com