Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading beauty company with an extensive portfolio of personal care & hygiene products with established presence over 40 years and is looking to grow rapidly with new product lines in the next few years. A firm reputed for leading business opportunities and growth, this business is a people focused employer with an excellent platform for international opportunities.
Job Description - Reporting into- Group Brand Manager; your core responsibilities will entail
- Implementing and managing operational product marketing plans with business partners for new products that are to be launched in the market along with the existing products
- Devising the distribution strategy for the Brands under personal care & hygiene
- Defining and managing advertising and promotional concepts/activities including the local customization of marketing and promotional material
- Conducting market assessments and feasibility studies, with detailed elaborations on business propositions and business plans
- Developing core communication and give a strategic road map to the brands
- Understanding consumer needs and market opportunities
- Analyzing market construct to develop market launch
- Setting up various systems and processes for the brand
- Developing and executing of marketing campaigns and be responsible for ideation
- Tracking sales performance and implementing ATL/BTL media planning initiatives
The Successful Candidate - You are an MBA from a top tier business school ( preferably IIMs/FMS/MDI/XLRI/JBIMS/SPJ), with at least 8-10 years of professional experience in a marketing and/or product management capacity within the FMCG industry. You have significant commercial experience and in depth knowledge of the FMCG industry in India. You will have a keen knowledge on strategic marketing and an entrepreneurial insight to drive market expansion. You should be resourceful and able to multi task, with excellent people skills.
What's on Offer - Exceptional Remuneration, flexible environment and a great platform for a leadership role.
To Apply - Click here to apply