The position requires the candidate to conduct data analytics and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the world’s largest FMCG companies.
Key reasons of joining us:
- You will be developed as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master all traits of management consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client.
- Exposure to the Indian consumer market dynamics and application of analytics in developing marketing strategies for the Indian market will provide a unique learning experience as compared to the typical offshore analytics profiles.
- Min. 1 Year of work experience in an analytics company
- Sound knowledge of tools and techniques used in statistical analysis
- Possess excellent analytical skills to identify and solve critical issues
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Develop relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Generate enthusiasm among team members and facilitate effective team interaction
Annual Salary – Negotiable
Joining Bonus – 25,000
Year End Bonus – 20% of Annual Salary (10% on Individual Performance and 10% on Company’s Performance)
About Decision Point:
Decision Point is a young and unique Marketing Analytics & Consulting company with a global fortune 100 client. We are involved in developing analytics solutions and marketing strategies for the FMCG Sector. Decision Point is founded by two IIT-Madras Graduates Ravi Shankar and Varun Gupta with diverse experience across FMCG & Marketing Analytics domain.
Contact Person: Varun Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org)