Experience: 5 to 9 yrs
- Participate in risk assessment and pre-audit planning to conduct independent and objective supply chain reviews across company's diversified global operations.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve controls in supply chain and operational processes.
- During an audit engagement, to partner with management to develop efficient and effective corrective action plans and to influence improvements in the systems of internal control.
- Data collection, data analysis, audit interviews, documentation, summarization, communication of results of the assessments.
- Demonstrate a confident and well-developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of audit issues and influence change where appropriate.
- Effectively communicate audit findings and audit ratings.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned by management.
- Develop productive working relationships with the Audit Team and Honeywell's management at all levels
- Lead Highly motivated Teams
- Gain exposure to SBG and Corporate senior management and leadership.
- Broaden their understanding of operating in a global multi-industry company and after completing a 24-month assignment, the individuals are to seek a broader assignment with increasing responsibility within Honeywell.
There are no relocation benefits for this role
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong analytical reasoning, business acumen, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to play a strategic role in the risk management process and provide a disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of an organization's risk management, controls, and governance processes.
- Highly developed project management skills with a focus on timely completion of tasks and the ability to identify and assess a changing array of risks.
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism; must be comfortable interacting with senior level management and portray a strong professional image.
- Independent, self-starter, with a strong work ethic, high degree of motivation and the ability to contribute to a positive team attitude; proven dedication to teamwork, leadership and integrity within a professional environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org