We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for :
- The Analyst would be expected to work most of his/her time working with client service teams across the globe to understand their requirements in working with complex database systems and designing/developing analytical solutions.
- The Analyst would be located in Gurgaon, India and could travel to serve clients onsite to understand their requirements, and designing / developing solutions.
- Career growth from this position could be either on a specialist track focusing on content leadership or a managerial track focusing on people leadership.
- The Analyst would spend his/her time working with the marketing analytics group and consulting teams in McKinsey helping solve analytically complex client problems in the Marketing domain, applying and administrating tools and techniques. He/she will be providing analytical/reporting support and draw managerial insights through custom analytics, tools and techniques.
- Work directly with consulting teams in managing and querying large databases; specifically,
- Setting up and maintaining gigabyte to terabyte size databases containing client data
- Performing data integration, manipulation, and querying for purposes of reporting and more sophisticated analytics
- Playing a significant role in team problem solving
- Provide data mining and analytical support on client engagements, including conducting analysis, building data intensive models/tools, summarize and interpret results
- Develop analytical reports for customer acquisition, retention, cross sell/up sell, optimize pricing and marketing campaigns (using SQL/VBA programming languages)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED -
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Experience in working with relational databases; ability to identify needed data elements to support reporting requests.
- Strong programming skills in SQL Server, MS Access, VBA
- Experience in data manipulation and handling large datasets; Data extraction, data transformation (standardization, cleaning, data repair, matching, and de-duping) and refinement
- Experience in query development for ad hoc request and analysis; design & implement automation of manual processes. In addition, candidates must also possess the following hallmarks of team skills, entrepreneurial ability, and strong communication skills:
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
EDUCATION & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -
- Post-graduate OR Graduate degree in Computer Applications/Engineering/Mathematics/ MBA (with strong quantitative background). Or Graduate in any other stream with relevant IT related certifications (like,DOEACC ‘A’ level, GNIIT)
- 2-6 years experience in working with programming on SQL Reporting Services 2005/2008, PL/SQL (Oracle/MySQL), and T-SQL (MS SQL server)
- Knowledge of SAS, Access and Excel - Proficiency with MS word, excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with SAS Tools such as base SAS, BI, DI, and Advance SAS.
- Data Analytics
- Process Mapping
- Client management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team building and people management skills
- Proficiency with MS word, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading consulting project engagements – preferably in a client-facing role
- Engineering / Statistics degree
- Minimum Experience is 2 years
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.
127, New Manglapuri
New Delhi 110 030 India