Job Description –
- Work on key projects for our Consultancy, Industry or financial services clients ranging from business and market research to customized report productions
- Interact with and understand requirements of client and be part of 5-6 member team
- Collecting information from public domain and through telephonic interviews with related industry participants
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on the data
- Writing research reports with recommendations.
Required Skills -
- Engineers/ MBA - background in or knowledge of consulting, banking / other financial services companies would be highly preferable
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in research and consulting domain in leading strategic research KPOs or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and Team player
- Ability to work long hours if required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org