We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for :
Sr. Analyst Healthcare /Analytic Team Manager, India:
The Analytic Team Manager, India will lead a large and diverse analytic team in our Gurgaon hub integrating risk management, marketing and advanced statistical analytic capabilities. They will structure analytic work and will manage all aspects of analytic activity in order to evaluate the drivers of consumer life time value in a health insurance context and identify, attract and retain attractive consumer segments. These will include quantitative analyses across the spectrum of claims, product, pricing, marketing and sales analytics, including segmentation, propensity modeling, funnel analysis, CLM, digital marketing, risk mix modeling and pricing. They will inspire their colleagues and lead the recruiting, training and mentorship of junior and senior analysts to build a dynamic and effective analytic team as we expand our analytic service lines and client base. They will coordinate with the US leadership, analytic team and client teams in order to deliver actionable analytic insights and develop and refine reproducible analytic IP.
- Overall lead of analytic team in Gurgaon
- Integrate advanced actuarial modeling, analytic and quantitative tools, statistical modeling techniques, and data mining procedures and tools to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions
- Lead team problem solving and structure analytic work based upon client and market situation and upon understanding the risk drivers and optimization of lifetime value in health insurance
- Define requirements and manage the development of actuarial and statistical models (e.g., lapse and risk prediction models) for client to use to improve decision making in key business processes (e.g, product development, pricing, marketing)
- Build, mentor and manage a dynamic team of exceptionally talented advanced analysts with skills including consumer marketing, risk, advanced statistical and actuarial analytics
- Manage a large team and multiple complex streams of work in active coordination with US leadership, analytic team and client teams
- Ensure that independent analytic streams develop into sustainable and reproducible IP that can be applied across clients and markets
- Advanced Analytic thought leader with deep experience(4-12 years) and exceptional academic qualifications including advanced statistical training, consumer marketing and/or risk analytics (actuarial experience a big plus)
- Extensive experience leading analytic teams (e.g., statistical, data and ideally actuarial) to drive business results
- Strong preference for experience in US health insurance analytics (ideally Individual, Small Group, Senior markets) and an understanding of the key drivers of consumer value in health insurance
- Ability to manage analytic teams using statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS, R and database software packages such as SQL
- Experience working in/with enterprise class data environments to access, manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Strong leadership skills and the flexibility and ability to lead a large and talented team with various backgrounds in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment.
- Excited to help build a start up business in an ambiguous environment
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.