commonfloor.com is a company made of people who believe life starts at the impossible. The young energetic team is lead by three cofounders: Lalit Mangal (US technology patent holder), Sumit Jain both from IIT Roorkee computer science (and ex-Oracle) and Vikas Malpani, JSSATE computer science grad, winner of Prestigious MIT TR35 2012 young innovator award (and ex-SAP Labs).
This 85 people strong team has won many accolades such as 25 good companies for the society, 25 Hottest startups by dataquest ,75 startups to bet on by Dare and many more.
Commonfloor is in the business of solving the basic need of Housing. It provides a single stop solution for home buying, connecting to neighbors, managing the apartment community and getting services from various home vendors. We are the Apartment experts: Think Apartment, think Commonfloor.
Commonfloor envisions to be the most trusted and comprehensive destination for all home needs. Our mission is to provide transparent, factual and most comprehensive choice of home and home services to our users and help them make a well informed decision by connecting them with the right people(fellow buyers, association management committee, existing buyers, experts in legal, service experts).
We at commonfloor believe our people are our strength and are in a lookout for energetic, go getters to make our vision a reality.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and goals.
- Assist account managers in achieving goals and provides leadership and training to ensure maximum performance of the subordinates.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account managers
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures key accounts management and does escalation handling.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Ensures that all Account Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- 3+ years of experience in software sales.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a team of professionals.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org