Senior Manager - Account Management /Global Relationship Management @
MNC BPO, Hyderabad
Develop and maintain effective client relationships to ensure the provision of products and service offerings are in line with client expectations. Key contact for client decision maker. Responsibilities include the management of client accounts with a wide array of products and services spanning multiple businesses. Focus on thorough understanding of client's business in order to effectively influence strategic direction of current and future needs.
- Key contact for the client's decision maker and/or the senior executive responsible for the relationship.
- Engages client during implementation and throughout remainder of client life cycle.
- Responsible for client retention, satisfaction, reference-ability and revenues/profitability growth.
- Engages client decision makers to understand client vision and goals in outsourcing through.
- Understands client's business issues including, but not limited to HRMS, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and outsourcing strategies.
- Identifies new service and/or product opportunities.
- Executes quarterly account reviews with client executives.
- Collect, schedule and present data for monthly reporting, including challenges, trends, highlights, action plans, account status and planning.
- Regularly provides client with additional product and services information to increase account revenue.
- Develops presentations outlining products/service benefits in conjunction with clients' strategic plans.
- Key liaison with all entities to proactively communicate and monitor service and product issues.
- Manage activities of functional team members to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, retention and profitability.
- Ensure MSA's are in place and negotiated before they expire.
- Accountable for contract negotiation
- Manage cross division and/or functional initiatives.
- Expand/modify service delivery based on comprehensive client feedback.
- Analyze tactical level input into root cause.
- Recommend product enhancements based on systemic analysis of product gaps.
Skills and Experience Required
- 6-12 years of related sales, implementation, project management, account management, relationship management in a MNC BPO / IT, etc.
- Ability to analyze and bring resolution to system and processing issues affecting client service.
- Ability to manage multiple resources effectively through collaboration and influence.
- Demonstrated highly effective verbal and written communication skills; delivers highly professional presentations and communications throughout the client and ADP organizations; strong executive presence.
- Strategic focus.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence clients, resulting in a consultative relationship.
- Account Management, Engagement Management, Relationship Management, Presales / Sales Relationship Management.
Salary can be between 14 – 18 lks.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 040-40101210.