We have an exciting opening in Spend Analytics with the Global Technology Giant in Bangalore.
It is an American multinational information technology corporation. It is the global business and technology services division of Enterprise Business strategic business unit and it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of computers, printers, and networking products.
Spend Analytics Consultant: 3-8 yrs
- Implementation of reporting requirements, report specs, report writing and publication that enables accurate and timely delivery of pertinent decision making data for the Supply Chain Planning Businesses
- Responsible for master data maintenance, planning cycle data sourcing, and 1st line technical support and trouble-shooting
- Work in conjunction with planning groups, Supply Chain, IT and Ops Development to evolve underlying report architecture to meet business needs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports that will be used for the weekly and monthly regional planning issues using various reporting systems.
Experience: Financial knowledge, and Supply Chain experience 1-3 years,or other high tech experience
- Knowledge of Query Tools/Language SQL, VBA, Brio, BO, etc.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, APO/SAP
- Strong Knowledge of Supply Planning and Supply Chain Concepts
- Ability to develop fact/analysis based process improvements
Interested candidates please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhavya K V
PYLON Management Consulting Private Limited http://www.pylonmc.com