Organisation : A leading Management consulting firm
Location : Gurgaon / Mumbai
Position : Analyst / Consultant
Experience : 1 - 6 yrs
Primarily looking for resources with Sourcing & Procurement Experience in aspects such as:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Global Sourcing , Supplier relationship management
- Category Management and Spend Analysis
- Procurement Cost Reduction
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
- People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Growing an offering/ tower within the Service Line:
- Specific experiences will include:
- Experience in a consulting firm is preferable
- Consulting or functional experience in sourcing across direct and indirect commodities, supplier development, Supplier risk management, procure to pay process transformation, design to source process.
- Strong program management skills
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
Interested candidates can send across their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com