Sourcing & Procurement Role with one of the Top Global 500 Companies
Experience 5-15 Years
- Accountable for the Purchasing Key Performance Indicators, Indirect Material and working with the entire Supply Chain, Customer Service and Logistics, and Sales organizations to maximize results.
- Executes effective negotiations for specific raw materials or indirect purchases.
- Implements and monitors the Purchasing budget for the specific materials of responsibility.
- Strong Strategic sourcing experience
- Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management,
- Global Sourcing management, contract negotiations
- Interfaces with supplier’s sales, technical and other functional groups as well as Cos Supply Chain, Technology, Marketing and Finance functions to enforce Purchasing policies, resolve issues, align service and financial strategies.
- Provides input for “Top to Top” meetings and, when necessary, present Purchasing performance and strategies.
- Leads continuous improvement programs with suppliers i.e. Supplier Certification, Continuous Improvement Teams
Interested candidates can apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org