Sourcing and Merchandising Manager—Leading Apparel and Accessories Manufacturer
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Opportunity to accelerate career path
Opportunity to manage India operations
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leaders in the leather apparel and accessories industry. Recognized as an innovator and a trend setter in the industry, they are looking to hire a Sourcing and Merchandising manager to manage their India operations.
Reporting into the Global VP & Chief Sourcing Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Set up and manage sourcing and product development operations
- Manage day to day operations of the India business
- Strategically build vendor matrix
- Conduct market research and identify new product designs
- Aggressively negotiate costs and delivery for all order placements
- Monitor and ensure orders are executed properly and on time
- Work with the QA team to arrange on time quality inspections
- Travel extensively
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a university graduate with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the leather apparel industry with a proven track record of success.
- You must have supervisory experience and be both proficient in Hindi and English.
- You will be organized, analytical and detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills and business ethics.
What's On Offer
Apply for this job