- Understanding the tools - SAP eSourcing, use of Business Warehouse / Sourcing Spend Analyzer.
- Understanding the ESM - process / tools / reports. Various reports.
- Know the materials, suppliers.
- Conduct eRFQ under guidance
- Conduct eRFQ / eAuction independently, Budgeting.
- Strategic inputs on sourcing and cost savings
- Take feedback from subsidiaries on their existing coverage of materials - supplier wise balance contract, rate of consumption of materials.
- Submit CRMC (Cost Risk Managament Committee) proposals on prospective go-to-market events.
- Understand the local constraints and preferances on supplier selection and logistic issues.
- Run eRFQ /eAuction for materials in line with the crop cycle.
- Analyze and align the eRFQ / eAuction results within department, get approval on the proposed business awards and issue Business Award Letters to the suppliers.
- Convey the business award information/letters to the subsidiaries for implementation of the contracts.
- Coordinate with the Technology Department on quality issues, new qualification, material rationalization (reducing the variants etc) and FTG initiaties.
- Coordinate between the suppliers and subsidiaries on quality / service issues. Ensure no stoppage of production for materials.
- Maintain the database on awarded business, budgeted prices and quantities.
- Issue reports e.g. Menthol market report on weekly basis, projected price trens on quarterly basis, SAP eSourcing usage report.
- Conduct RFIs [ request for information ] ahead of the crop time / to deal with specific issues.
- Ensure legally bound contracts are in place with key suppliers [ aligned move within department ].
- Participate in ESM (Enhanced Supplier Management) audits, ensure corrective actions at the suppliers end, update the recordes in the ESM data base and participate in monthly audit review meetings / conference call.
- Participate in the raw materials price budgeting process and issue guidance / prices to the subsidiaries.
- Supplier relationship and engagement.
Candidate Requirement : --
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Purchasing or equivalent
Interested candidates can apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Narayan Iyer (09819147645)
Pan India Recruiters