Position - SGM - Commercial & General Procurement
Work Location: Delhi/NCR/Gurgaon
COMPLEXITY & INDEPENDENT THINKING
- Managing the critical sourcing/ negotiation of promotional items across all brands, balancing risk & innovation to ensure delivery of value on promotions.
- Non-performance has a direct impact on sales.
- Requirement is non-repetitive and needs to be executed RFT and speed – conceptualization, development to delivery within agreed lead times.
- Other International markets – Supporting SGMs in ISC to source promotional items from India.
- To manage the complexity of sourcing 60-65 promotions in a year. The challenge is to manage huge volumes at lowest costs while minimizing risk to assurance of supply.
- To design a decision matrix which must account for supplier base capable of ensuring timely logistical delivery across the country despite adverse RM issues.
- Managing the vendor towards mitigating risk from the vagaries of import logistics for promotional and gift items i.e strikes by custom officials, clearance at ports, diversion of vessels etc.
- Using relevant SGM tools to ensure engagement of third party vendors and agencies which provide impetus to Consumer activation plans for
- Providing Procurement support to sourcing of various agencies for specialized services, as and when required by other teams
Sourcing Groups :
- Interface with other Sourcing Group/Categories
- Interface with Marketing teams
- Interface with Sales & consumer activation teams
- Interface with vendors (50-75 vendors)
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Incumbent should have -
- sound understanding of sourcing Marketing related goods and services
- good understanding of Marketing systems and processes
- knowledge of procurement processes/SGM
- knowledge of diverse markets.
- knowledge of ERP Systems (NIPP) & Lean Sigma tools & techinques
Please send your resume to email@example.com