Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - One of the global leaders in analytic solutions that focuses on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications; our client is present in 42 countries with more than 8,000 associates. With around 2500 implementations worldwide, it has a diversified client base of more than 1200 companies worldwide. Our client prides itself on delivering award-winning, integrated, purpose built platforms through excellent operational execution. With India being one of their top target markets in the future, they are looking to expand rapidly in the next few years.
Job Description - Directly reporting to the India Sales Head, your main responsibilities will entail:
- Capturing relevant data in the EDW environment so as to enable introduction of information-based business improvement programmes and projects
- Prospecting proactively to create appointments at each management level, including CXO levels and mapping out the key players for potential new business initiatives
- Developing a competitive sales strategy by researching the global BFSI market to develop the value propositions for company solutions
- Effectively advising and influencing the customer within the development of business needs, decision criteria, and creation of an ROI framework, through consultative selling techniques
- Executing high quality one on one discussions utilising advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer business leaders
- Continuously engaging the extended sales team in account planning and execution by effectively utilising available resources
- Completing all assigned Area Ready to Sell (ARS) and other assigned training within the timeframes and updating team pipeline-management system tool weekly
- Managing all opportunities in accordance with the Opportunity Management process, including the creation of plans, the scheduling of Early reviews and Bid Review Processes
- Working through sales process with key players in a timely manner to minimize issues in the close of an order and ensure all objectives are met in the agreed timeframe
- Continuously developing the account to ensure repeat business combined with a proactive focus on developing new business opportunities
The Successful Candidate - You have a Bachelor's degree in a business/science related field with an MBA from a top tier business school, with at least 10 years of professional experience in complex solution sales roles within the technology industry. You have earlier developed and executed structured account plans for large, complex accounts and maintained year-on-year growth. You have been successful in creating demand pro-actively while nurturing relationships with Key Accounts Leaders in your previous organizations. You have used consultative questioning models (eg SPIN) earlier and have a proven track record in a solution sales environment. Manufacturing/Telecom industry knowledge is mandatory. Possessing high level strategic planning skills, you thrive in a demanding environment and have the ability to lead complex proposals.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to fast track his career within the company.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28500&source=ONL_IIMJOBS