POSITION : SOLUTIONS MANAGER & AM
NO OF POSITIONS 4
- Promote company’s business to prospective clients;
- Represent the organization in key external business relationships with major clients and joint venture partners;
- Assist the sales force in front-ending clients;
- Coordinate for client visits and assist in the tour of facilities of the company;
- Study and understand the International market for BPO Services;
- Documentation of collaterals, solution development; respond to proposals and information requests.
Geographies covered – UK, Middle East & North Africa and Australia.
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
- Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients
- Lead Client teams on their visit to the company’s sites in India
- Participate in workshops/ pre-sales efforts onsite as and when required
- Assist the sales team in approaching prospective clients and generate business by doing background work on client information
- Work closely with customer & offshore teams (process transition, migration and delivery) in India and develop implementation strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction & delivery as per SLAs (in terms of RFPs and RFIs)
- To be actively involved in pricing and contract negotiation
- Aggressively push the capabilities, credentials and project methodologies of Intelenet Global Services.
- Ensure adherence to client work and audit standards and compliance with legal requirements on requests received from clients
- Coordinate with the management team at Indian operations and ensure required information for the project is sent to the client.
- Compile RFI / RFP for all prospects.
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives by ensuring pipeline at all levels of the sales cycle, and across verticals.
- To be well acquainted with processes, operations, strategy & financials of the company.
- Collect & collate information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines
- Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison and optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Responsible for complete sign-off with the front-end sales team on all documents to be sent to the client
- Update management on the status of all prospects
- Solution design on RFI/RFP
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Identify process gaps and collaborate with front-end sales team to formulate solutions.
- Act as an interface between the front-end sales team and the
QUALIFICATION (Education): An MBA is preferred, Exposure to Sales strategy and negotiation courses is preferred
DESIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3- 7 years
DESIRED INDUSTRY EXPOSURE: IT/ ITES or business consulting industry
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE: Pre-sales/account management; Prior Sales & client servicing experience is preferred; Experience in selling to multiple levels within an organization will be an advantage; Exposure to International clientele/corporate business development would be advantageous
MANDATORY SKILLS / PROCESS ABILITIES SKILLS PROFICIENCY REQUIRED
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Capability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Potential to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Thrive in a team-oriented & deadline driven environment
- Aptitude for negotiating & bargaining.
- Strong Planning and Organizational skills
- Confident and eloquent in written and oral communication
- Analytical Skills
- Self motivated
- Focus on Quality
- Target Oriented
- High on Integrity
- Crisis and conflict management
- Decision Making
- High follow up skills
- Outstanding negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Take initiative
- Team Player
- Capable of leading a team
- Ability to delegate responsibility
- Comfortable work with numbers
- Excellent rapport building skills, Ability to drive results
- Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/XP) and knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please email your cv to email@example.com
Pl mark subject line as "SOLUTIONS MANAGER & AM"
Pl mention CTC,ECTC, notice period in the email.