Discipline - IT
Subsector - Architecture
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global technology company leading the way businesses interact with customers with an annual revenue of around US$ 5 billion (2010) and around 20,000+ employees across the globe.
Job Description - As a Solutions Architect - Telecoms Domain you will be reporting into the General Manager - Services and individually contributing to the success of this vertical. You will be responsible for :
- Translating IT service requirements for Retails customers into solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- Positioning, writing and taking ownership of statements of work on behalf of Services and is chartered with identifying and mitigating deal risks from opportunity qualification through negotiation;
- Qualifying and developing solutions while assisting sales with growing the revenue
- Engaging Subject Matter Experts ( SME's) as required and managing resource teams
- Drafting and managing any contracts, modifying non standard terms & conditions approved per the bid review process
The Successful Candidate - A successful candidate MUST have over 10 years experience within the IT industry of which at least 4 - 8 years relevant experience in Retail markets. You MUST have at least 3 - 6 years experience in project management. ITIL or Six Sigma Green Belt certification is mandatory along with a degree in computer science or related field.
What's on Offer - Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a world leader in technology sector.
To Apply - Click here to apply