- Solution Architect with indepth understanding of Java/ J2EE projects.
- Should have hands-on experience in HLD & LLD.
- Exposure to SOA/ Portal Architecture is a must to have.
- Added advantage: Domain knowledge of Healthcare/ Health Insurance/ US Benefits/ Health Benefits.
Solutions Architect having hands-on experience in implementing Java/ J2EE based enterprise applications using complex environment/ architecture and having experience of implementing in various distributed multi-tier applications including integration with legacy systems.
- Should have experience of implementing minimum 5 end to end project. Holistic experience of SDLC from requirements gathering all the way to production.
- High proficiency of design including HLD and LLD (Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagram and Component Diagrams), contributing to architecture and solutioning.
- SME of design and development processes and methodology. Knowledge of industry best practices and process.
- Estimate Early, post requirement and design.
- Experience of working on agile/iterative development Methodology (Demonstratable experience is required).
- Proficiency in capturing the non functional requirements and converting them into architectural and technology recommendations.
- Should have experience of handling legacy systems and interfacing them with the new client implementations/ interfaces.
- Should be currently hands on in coding so that he is able to step in to work on POCs, complex coding and debugging.
Technology and Framework:
- Experience in Java, J2EE.
- App/Web Server: Web Logic 9.x, Web Sphere 6.x,Oracle App Server10.x JBoss, Tomcat Java Server, Apache Web Server
- High Proficiency in Frameworks: Spring, Struts, JSF, JNDI, RMI and JMS, EJB 3.0
- High Proficiency in the Portal frameworks: JSR specifications 168 and 286 (Liferay is preferred, but weblogic/ websphere/ JBoss are also OK)
- Proficiency in services: SOA, XML, ESB, JAXB
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, Data Modelling.
- Performance tuning, memory leaks, development test cycles
- Development Tools - Eclipse, TOAD
- Build Tools – ANT, Maven
- Unit Testing – JUnit, JMock, NUnits
- Continuous Integration – Cruise Control and Hudson
- Code Quality Tools – CheckStyle, FindBug, Emma.
- Modelling Tool – MS Vision, UML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Demonstratable experience of working in the multi locational teams.
- Willingness to take ownership of complete modules, not only designed or developed by him but developed by his team members.
- Highly detail oriented.
- High learning agility, flexibility and work ethics.
Interested candidates can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 9650097983