Client: India’s Leading BPO
Designation: Senior Manager – Solution Design (OTC)
Experience: 8-12 Years
Location: Pune (preferred) / Chennai / Delhi
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
Professional Qualification if any: MBA from any recognized industry certification in Supply chain management
- Develop point solutions to address specific clients’ needs
- Support sales team by attending audio,/in person meetings to assist in the selling effort
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a business solution offering a deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Understand and define requisite inputs to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management to deliver the defined scope of services
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
People / Team Management
- Demonstrate proficient leadership qualities, proactive thinker
- Management - define performance goals for team and provide ongoing feedback and career counseling
- Deal with multiple issues at the same time, able to maintain a constantly high level of alertness.
- Understand and display sensitivity to customer (Internal & External) needs and concerns and minimizes anxiety and frustration.
Change and Benchmark
- Ability to align and integrate disparate groups and align the organization to anticipate and meet the demands of an increasingly complex business environment; successfully integrates and manages multiple change initiatives simultaneously.
- Work on building benchmarks,; for delivery to Best-in-Class and identify tools, techniques and methods (including automation) that will enable capability to become Best-in-Class
- Create flexibility and agility in reacting and adapting to the changing customer demand and market conditions
- Work with Delivery teams and develop models that benchmark and improve existing process to best-in-class
- Understanding of how to integrate finance with other functional areas, such as marketing, operations and development
Skills ( Must Have)
- Working knowledge of technology, specifically in ERP such as SAP or Oracle specially in the Order to Cash Modules
- Should have implemented /designed modules in ERP in the Order to Cash, Receivables Management
- Reason with, analyze, and draw conclusions from facts and data.
- Should have done Due Diligence and have prior experience in transition of processes
- Worked as part of a solutions team.
- Good written and communication skills is essential
- Deliver performance in a high speed and demanding environment ; be able to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Willing for travel internationally for long periods
Interested candidate may post their resume at email@example.com