Solution Architect - Java/J2EE (5-10 yrs)
- Solution Design
- Solution Architect
- Technical Sales
Position: Solution Architect
Job Description The Solutions Architect is an exciting role that will work directly with customers to help them understand how they can use Client’s application performance and scalability solutions to help solve their biggest performance and scale-out headaches. The Solution Architect is a mostly Pre-Sales Engineering role that will be solving different customer challenges every day and showing the value of Client solutions.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Expertise with architecting, designing, developing and deploying Java (J2EE and J2SE) based solutions.
- Extensive experience in enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and concerns (scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.)
- Strong knowledge of modern Java-related frameworks—object-relational mapping (e.g. Hibernate), dependency injection (e.g. Spring), bytecode manipulation etc. to name a few.
- Strong tuning skills within a complex multi-JVM cluster (garbage collection, disk I/O characteristics, distributed locking)
- Familiarity with distributed cache technologies, map-reduce frameworks, distributed locking and grid technology is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Solaris and/or Linux system administration and knowledge of the networking tier is also a strong plus.
- Basic scripting skills and knowledge of benchmarks, standards
- Installation, configuration, and management of a few of commercial and open-source Java application servers such as BEA-WebLogic, Tomcat, Resin, Jetty, JBoss, Glassfish etc.
- Working knowledge of database architectures, SQL and ability to interpret ERDs and other relational specifications is useful.
- Minimum 5+years experience.
- The role will demand a well-rounded individual with an impressive technical foundation as well as a proven history of successful interaction with customers in a selling context. Yet, deep knowledge of Java development, concurrency, middleware technologies and distributed computing will be weighted more heavily than selling experience in the hiring decision since the Solution Architect needs to be able to operate independently within customers' IT environments.
- Selected candidates should expect a thorough technical interview that will not only examine Java-based distributed computing knowledge, but overall technical reasoning capability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Pre-Sales Technical support to the Client Sales team.
- Identify customer needs and pain and map to Client solutions.
- Convey Client value propositions to customers in order to driver towards technical acceptance.
- Drive successful outcomes in the Sales process by delivering presentations, white-board sessions, PoC activities, and thorough follow-up.
- Provide assistance to prospects with Java application architecture analysis, installation of Client software and clustering customer applications as part of proving out the technology via successful POCs.
- Pre- and Post-Sales technical account ownership including assisting customers with the tuning of their applications integrated with Client to get maximal performance and scalability during testing and through production roll-out.
Java programming, debugging, and performance tuning experience is important in this role. Superlative communication skills, personal and professional accountability, and a strong customer success focus are essential prerequisites for this critical role. An ability to achieve results while operating independently with minimal guidance is a must. Travel will be required probably 30% of the time depending on prospect activity.
Education Requirements (Only Premier Institute)
For the Solutions Architect position, a bachelor's degree is required, with a major in computer science or another technical discipline such as engineering strongly preferred. Selected candidates should expect a thorough technical interview that will not only examine declarative computing knowledge, but overall technical reasoning capability. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must.
Please share your profile at email@example.com
CybOrg Technologies (Resourcing Practices)
B-68, Sector -63, Noida-201301
firstname.lastname@example.org ,Voice: +91-9654615969