Position: Software Dev Manager
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
Number of positions: multiple
- Driving the next set of features that need to be built out on our platform that will bring more revenue.
- You will also be responsible for driving features in the direction of an advertising network product, including doing research on existing advertising products, analyzing data on traffic patterns, feature gap analysis, prioritizing features in an incremental way.
- In addition to coming up with the product features that need to be implemented, you will also be responsible for ensuring sanity of architecture, operational excellence and quality, delivering results on time and working with other software teams in coming up with what software changes need to be implemented in which system, in order for the feature to launch.
- You will be responsible for clarifying use cases, requirements and milestones.
- You will be responsible for mentoring and managing a highly skilled set of Software developers, and in providing them career growth opportunities.
- Technical deep dive, architectural skills, bias for action are a must.
- We are looking for talented managers who enjoy working on coming up with new features, product definitions, creative algorithms, and helping build large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment. Having prior experience in the online industry is a great plus, and prior leadership experience managing managers is a must.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Software Development.
- 3+ years of software management and a proven ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases and deciding the right priority.
- Proven ability to architect large scale systems.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Should be able to think strategically and execute methodically and tactically.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
TO APPLY CONTACT: email@example.com