Job Title : Sr. Manager / Manager - Supply Chain
Department : Supply Chain Management
Location : Delhi
- Supply chain is one of the most important functions at Snapdeal, which forms the backbone of the quality of customer experience the company delivers, and brings cost efficiency which enables us to offer the best prices to consumers.
- Supply chain at Snapdeal comprises of multiple functions like procurement, warehousing, inbound logistics, outbound logistics etc.
The role of a manager entails owning a part of this supply chain end-to-end, starting with planning of processes, to executing them, to continuously optimizing them to continue enhancing customer experience and deliver cost efficiency.
- A strong passion to delivering customer experience, solid analytical abilities to optimize processes, and comfort with managing large teams are a must-have for this role.
- Top B-school MBA and / or engineering degree preferred
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Past experiences in e-commerce, supply chain, FMCG, and retail are preferred
- Planning the supply chain function and its end-deliverables with strong SLAs keeping in mind’s Snapdeal’s promise for customer excellence
- Creating an end-to-end process to deliver the planned results, keeping in mind various factors like supplier landscape, people requirements, technology requirements, and infrastructural landscape in the country
- Executing the plans, and optimizing the process to handle all possible exceptions to deliver the SLAs agrees upon at the planning stage
- Continuous optimization of the supply chain process executed to reduce people dependency as well as cost to company
- Replicate similar processes across multiple geographies across the country
- Find newer areas to bring in supply chain efficiency to delivery either better customer experience and / or reduce cost to the company
- Engages with peers and leaders fostering a winning culture anchored in Snapdeal.Com‘s values.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
Skills / Personality traits Required:
- Strong passion for delivering customer experience
- High degree of comfort with numbers and rapid, ongoing analysis
- Comfort in managing large teams
- Willingness to learn
- ZERO tolerance for process inefficiency
- Ideally should have worked in startup environment
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com