About us: Snapdeal.com is one of India’s top e-commerce companies and provides best daily deals, with up to 90% discounts, on dining, health and beauty services, branded products, travel deals and more. Snapdeal has been declared winner of Red Herring Asia 2011 and rated as the #1 E-commerce site in India by Dataquest/Sapient E-commerce Survey 2011. Today, Snapdeal serves millions of consumers, is trusted by over 10,000 vendors and retailers and has presence in 100 cities across India.
Engineering@Snapdeal: The Engineering team is young, talented, creative and supercharged. We are dedicated to the mission of building the most technologically advanced e-commerce platform in India. We seek individuals who are smart, innovative, have the passion to learn and are fun to work with, to join our team. At Snapdeal you would get to work on latest cutting edge technology and build a state of art e-commerce platform from scratch.
Position: Project Manager
- Manage technology release implementations and create project plans, co-ordinate with development team, support group, product, and operations.
- Manage follow ups during post implementation..
- Manage business relationships with the senior business leaders associated with these projects; build and sustain strong relationships, ensure buy-in from all the stakeholders
- Understand business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes/potential growth.
- Support businesses as SME during the service delivery phase.
- Coordinate with business, operations, application support, system support, engineering managers and developers to get the work done.
- Keep track of project tasks and ensure all risks and issues are mitigated
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in CS/ME/IT/related technology
- 5+ years of experience in technology project management experience
- Experience and Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Oracle, UNIX
- Experience in release management.
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC, PMI etc.) would be an advantage
- Should have very good analytical and problem solving skills to debug various issues.
- Fluent in English language with very good communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation skills.
Location: New Delhi
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org