Project Manager - Unica Functional consultant (Telecom domain)
- Unica SME for the Analytics unit
- Project manage Unica based projects
- Interact with clients for strategic discussions and campaign process improvements, using the Unica tool
- Work on various projects, to serve campaign management engagements
- Supervise and Coordinate with various IT teams to manage various issues and facilitate resolution.
- Generation of various monthly and weekly reports detailing the Unica solution performance.
- Knowledge transfer to clients on functionalities of Unica Campaign / Detect / Emessage and other modules.
- Roll out different various Campaigns using the Unica tool
- Ensure quality on team deliverables for accuracy and timelines
Professional experience and Job requirements:
- Campaign Management
- Loyalty Program Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Knowledge of various Unica modules viz Campaign / Detect / Emessage etc
- Ability to convert Business requirements into trigger logics for design of EBM triggers
- Knowledge in data preparation and extraction from various source systems
- Knowledge of lead generation in Unica Detect / Campaign
- Knowledge in advising the Unica Campaign Users on various techniques to create and optimize their campaign flowcharts
- Analyzing the campaign responses and generating reports to the clients detailing about the campaign performance.
- Quality checking and approving the Campaign data before providing it to the contact channels
- Explore and document the techniques to create and optimize the flowcharts in Affinium Campaign.
- 4+ years in telecom domain.
Technical KNowledge and skills required"
- Unica Campaign / Emessage / Unica detect (4 years of experience in unica campaign and unica detect is mandatory.
- Proficient in MS Office, esspecially MS Excel
Soft skills required:
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask.
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output.
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across Geos.
- Willing to travel extensively; both short and long term.
- MBA degree in Marketing or any field
- Graduate degree in any field.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to contact email@example.com