We are looking a candidate for the position of Site Quality Manager with the leading FMCG Company. The job location is Rajahmundry, AP (Plant).
Exp: 14+ yrs, CTC- 30+ Lakhs
- To implement Quality Management System, procedures & standards which enable the site to achieve regulatory compliance, sustain ISO: 9001- 2000 accreditation, help maintain GMP practices throughout the operation of the site and ensure GQA audit /CARISMA compliance as per timelines to & Implementation of HACCP principles to ensure product safety,
- Ensure appropriate risk identification and management at the site and devise a process of escalation & periodic reviews of the risks. Implementation of HACCP principles to ensure product safety.
- Establish robust quality systems and operating procedures in respect of analysis, internal audit, and product release and process validation that assure the integrity of the final product at all stages of manufacturing.
- Approval of all SOP impacting product quality, stability studies, reprocessing & rework and decisions on approval or rejection of materials, products & services.
- To have an excellent knowledge of laboratory management, equip it with latest precision instruments and well-established chemical and microbiological lab. To have a capacity of quick decision making in uncertain situations.
- To ensure the sustainability of systems & procedures through self inspection/ quality audits and ensure the efficacy of audits.
- To ensure available human resource is trained and advised to optimum knowledgeable levels so that Quality function is skilled, organized, customer - focused and performance-oriented to achieve the fullest added value for the site operation.
- To conduct sequential unit operational tests to investigate the cause and cost of out-of-specification inputs.
- Compliance to EHS standards and Procedures related to workplace safety
- To ensure adherence to EHS guidelines, focusing on safe working environment and complying with CEHS audit citations pertaining to Quality.
- To champion site-wide training programme, promoting ownership of key Quality aspects by operating functions, to ensure fullest employee- awareness and competence in the day to day delivery and maintenance of the Quality system in the workplace.
- To practice cost-conscious approach by adopting cost-effective measures in the department to enable the product manufactured at the site is within the COGP.
- Coach and develop staff and promote & propagate GSK Spirit & Operational Excellence culture & its tools and techniques to equip them with essential skills to achieve the individual, functional and organizational goals.
In case if you are interested, then please send across your updated resume asap on email@example.com